This free promotional sample contains one day of lesson plans and materials lists, in addition to book lists and other activities!
The Wonderopolis Explorer Program is a 10-week learning experience with easy-to-follow lesson plans and hands-on activities for out-of-school time learners. It is designed to engage groups with content from Wonderopolis.org, an award-winning website provided by the National Center for Families Learning.
Each Explorer Program activity includes step-by-step instructions to support facilitators in guiding learners as they investigate a topic and engage in project-based learning.
Developed as a “camp” learning concept, these lessons are easily adaptable for families, homeschooling co-ops, and other out-of-school learning opportunities.
- Turnkey program for out-of-school learning
- Customizable package with up to 10 weeks of content—each with a different theme:
- Week 1: Exploration
- Week 2: Musical Instruments
- Week 3: Insects
- Week 4: Art
- Week 5: Earth
- Week 6: Myths & Legends
- Week 7: Dinosaurs
- Week 8: Health
- Week 9: Engineering
- Week 10: Traditions
- Orientation video included with each purchase
- Wonderopolis swag package and technical assistance call included with purchase of Explorer Bundle
- Wonders of the Day® available in multiple languages on Wonderopolis.org
- Approximately three hours of content included in each day of activities
The Explorer Bundle includes:
- Facilitation guides and lesson plans for all 10 weeks (50 lesson plans) with suggested materials lists and maker activities – all downloadable!
- Prerecorded orientation video
- 30-minute technical assistance call (upon request)
- Swag package for 10 students and 2 adults
Add to cart to download your free materials.