2018 Camp Wonderopolis: Program Kit
Make sure you have all the support and guidance you need to integrate Camp Wonderopolis into your summer programming. These kits help bring Camp to life with information and materials to train staff and engage families, building hands-on learning experiences through the summer and beyond. Program Kits provide online training and support materials, including:
- Implementation Guides: The Implementation Guide features detailed action plans for executing six Camp workshops at your site. It includes more than three hours of Maker activities, the complete Camp lesson menu, Wonder field trip tips, and proven family engagement strategies.
- Webinar/Online Training: The training webinar includes a tour of the Camp website and different ways to integrate Camp content into your summer programming.
- Online Promotion and Technology Package: Each program-based Campsite gets a special section on the website, allowing you to promote your program and Camp activities to all of Camp Wonderopolis. In addition, Campsite Counselors can save and download reports on their Campers’ progress through Camp.
- Campsite Markers: Tell your community that you are an official Camp Wonderopolis Campsite and share upcoming program events with a fun Camp Wonderopolis marker and Camp event posters.
- Recruitment Handcards: Spread the word and generate interest in Camp Wonderopolis with full-color, promotional handouts. Each kit includes up to 500 postcards. Please specify the desired quantity when placing your order. (**Additional copies available for a small fee)
- Sample Family Camp Kit: Familiarize yourself with the Family Camp Kit to find different ways families can have fun learning together—in your program and at home.
Multi-Site Program Kits offer an even better value! Up to five sites can purchase a Program Kit together—just add $55 for each additional site. Team up with other programs or outfit multiple sites within your system! Contact John MacLeod (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.