2017 Camp Wonderopolis: Program Kit
Make sure you have all the support and guidance you need to integrate Camp Wonderopolis into your summer programming. These kits help bring Camp to life with information and materials to train staff and engage families, building hands-on learning experiences through the summer and beyond. Program Kits provide online training, and support materials, including:
- Implementation Guides: The Implementation Guide features detailed action plans for executing six Camp workshops at your site. It includes more than three hours of Maker activities, the complete Camp lesson menu, Wonder field trip tips, nonfiction and fiction book lists segmented by age group, and proven family engagement strategies.
- Webinar/Online Training: The training webinar includes a tour of the Camp website and different ways to integrate Camp content into your summer programming.
- Online Promotion and Technology Package: Each program-based Campsite gets a unique Campsite web page, allowing you to promote your program and Camp activities to all of Camp Wonderopolis. You can also set up your own Wonder Wall (virtual bulletin board) to share publicly or privately. In addition, Campsite Counselors can save and download reports on their Campers’ progress through Camp.
- Campsite Markers: Tell your community that you are an official Camp Wonderopolis Campsite and share upcoming program events with this fun Camp Wonderopolis banner and Camp event posters.
- Recruitment Handcards: Spread the word and generate interest in Camp Wonderopolis with full-color, promotional handouts. Each kit includes up to 500 postcards. Please specify the desired quantity when placing your order.
Multi-Site Program Kits offer an even better value! Up to five sites can purchase a Program Kit together for the cost of a single package. Team up with other programs or outfit multiple sites within your system! Contact Sara at email@example.com to learn more.